R. Brian Culpepper, CMFC, CKA
President & CEO
President, James Advantage Funds
Investment Committee Member
Brian serves as President and CEO of the company and has played a key role in growing the firm since joining the team in 1995. Brian’s leadership role extends over several departments and encompasses an array of responsibilities, including directing and implementing company policy. He also continues to manage client portfolios and serves as a Senior Member of the Investment Committee.
Brian has found the investment field’s constant change creates a wonderful challenge with no two days the same. He finds meeting with clients and learning about your lives and financial dreams quite rewarding.
- Over 25 years of experience, James team member since 1995
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC)
- Certified Kingdom Advisor® (CKA)
- MBA Management Information Systems, Wright State University
- B.S. Management, Wright State University